Location and directions
Our address is: 113 Gauden Road, Clapham North, London SW4 6LE, we are just off Clapham High Street right alongside the railway line that links Clapham High Street overground station to Clapham Junction and Canada Water stations.
Getting to us – you can use the TFL Journey Planner over on the bottom right column of this page but here are a few commonly used routes used by our clients. Call us on 02076272308 if you get stuck.
- From Clapham North Underground Station: This should take no longer than about 60 seconds. Turn left coming out of the underground station, you’ll see Dentons Catering Equipment shop on the opposite side of the road, cross at the traffic lights and turn left, you are on Clapham High Street and you will see the bridge crossing over it. Walk towards it but just before going under it turn right onto Gauden Road. We are on the right hand side of the street.
- From Clapham High Street Overground Station: This should take no longer than about 60 seconds. As you come up the few steps out of the station turn left and walk past Dr Espresso, Sweatshop etc. Turn left and walk under the bridge then turn left again onto Gauden Road. We are on the right hand side of the street.
- From the direction of Clapham Common: Walk down hill along Clapham High Street towards Stockwell. You will pass the Railway Pub on your left, then go under the railway bridge and take the immediate left hand turn onto Gauden Road. We are on the right hand side of the street.
- From the direction of Stockwell: (15 minutes from the station itself). Walk up from Stockwell along Clapham Road. You’ll come past Dreams Beds on the right hand side and from there you will see the main traffic lights at Clapham North Station. Walk right past the station which will be on your left, towards the railway bridge but just before going under it turn right onto Gauden Road. We are on the right hand side of the street.
- From direction of Brixton: there are several different routes from Brixton Station itself but it takes approximately 10-15 minutes to walk – use google maps. This is useful if you are coming in via Herne Hill, Beckenham or Bromley on the train.
- Clapham High Street is part of London’s Cycle Superhighway CS7. When you get to us, bring your bike in, we have a nice big bike rack in our reception area.
LONDON UNDERGROUND TO CLAPHAM NORTH TUBE STATION
- From the City, London Bridge for example, takes 15 minutes on the Northern Line
- From the West End, Green Park for example, takes 15 minutes on the Victoria Line and then Northern Line from Stockwell
- From South London – Balham takes 5 minutes, from Tooting Broadway takes 10 minutes
LONDON OVERGROUND TO CLAPHAM HIGH STREET TRAIN STATION
- From Clapham Junction takes 7 minutes with trains running every 15 minutes from platform 2
- From Canada Water takes 15 minutes with trains running every 15 minutes. Coming from Canary Wharf adds an extra 7 minutes to get the tube to Canada Water.
USING THE BUS TO GET TO BALANCE
- The 345 comes in from the direction of Clapham Junction
- The 88, 155 and 50 come in from the direction of Stockwell
- The P5 and 322 come in from the direction of Brixton
- Balance is not in London’s congestion zone but Monday to Friday between 08.00am and 17.30pm requires you to pay and display in Gauden Road and the surrounding streets. You can also park at Sainsburys on Clapham High Street for a smaller fee, leave 10 minutes extra to get to your appointment.