EVB Shorts – Full support and compression for Sports and Fitness: Be confident! Get back to running, crossfit, sports & fitness, with less leak. Highly recommended by our womens health & continence team
ONLY SIZE 18 AVAILABLE NOW
EVB shorts have been tried and tested at Balance, thats why we offer them. Both within the womens health physiotherapy and continence team – specifically Jo Fordyce and Regan Siviter, by back pain specialist and Balance Physiotherapy Consultant Lucy Goldby – and on a large number of our clients who are mothers returning to running or cycling, training with CrossFit, outdoor bootcamp training, playing tennis or badminton, squash or netball, or our kettlebell classes with Svetlana and Regan. Basically women who do not want their activities restricted because they have become mothers.
These womens shorts provide:
- Abdominal support
- pelvic support
- uplift compression
- greater confidence in your pelvic floor
EVB Compression Sport Shorts. Have you ever wondered if your body was ever going to get back to the way it was before you had kids? If so, you’re not alone… In fact, millions of women – many of whom are athletes – find that after giving birth, they simply need more support in places they never did before. And that’s why we developed EVB Sports Shorts for women. You see, our revolutionary compression shorts are specifically designed to address the changing needs of every “Athlete Mum!”
“I can now go to the gym and can even do lunges and squats and feel so comfortable. And I know that the shorts keep me confident and leak-free. I would recommend them to anyone who has, or does feel, the way I did. They have changed my life.” Eileen, Tipperary
- You’ll get the added abdominal and pelvic support you need. Our proprietary triple-layer technology combined with the highest quality fabrics (90% Polyamide & 10% Elastine) means you’ll feel “pulled up & in” during even the most arduous workouts!
- You’ll never have to worry about embarrassing light bladder leaks – or whether your pad will stay in its place – while exercising. Our shorts’ pelvic support features mean you can focus on your sport, not on unwanted bladder leaks. And when needed, our shorts’ integrated mesh lining will hold your pad (if you need one) securely in place, and no-one will know you are wearing one !
- You’ll look – and move – better. Not only are our shorts great-looking but they’re also designed to support your lower back and remove pressure from your pelvic floor muscles (a great thing for us Mums!). This means your movements will flow more easily and you’ll maintain excellent posture.
- You’ll feel comfortable and dry. All of our shorts are made with moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial treatments. This means you’ll feel fresh, comfortable and clean regardless of how hard you work out.