- This event has passed.
March 1 - March 28£65 – £400
The link between martial arts, healing, & spirituality & their relevance to modern everyday living.
Balance Performance Physiotherapy & London Shambhala Meditation Centre are honoured to partner up to bring to you a unique series of offerings that focuses on the link between martial arts, healing, & spirituality & their relevance to modern everyday living.
These offerings will show you how to utilize your physical body to understand the components of your being & the things you are a part of. It will also help you to define, cultivate, & efficiently express (under any circumstance) your thoughts, emotions, capacities, values, beliefs, & world views for the well-being of all.
If you value & desire peace, integrity, & well-being in your life this is something you definitely do not want to miss!
- “Pillars of Meditation” at the London Shambhala Meditation Centre. March 1st-2nd
- “Foundation of Sacred Movements” here at Balance Performance, March 30th-31st
- there is an option to attend the Saturday only.
There are four individual weekly classes, March 4th-29th:
- Movement and mobility 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th March;
- Healing and rejuvenation 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th March;
- Martial arts 8th, 16th, 22nd, 29th;
- Meditation 9th, 16th, 23rd.
- To attend multiple classes you will need to buy a ticket for each class date individually. Alternatively you will see in the list of options at the bottom of this page to buy 4 tickets at a discounted price and various other combinations to include class and workshops.
PRIVATE AND SMALL GROUPS
Private personal and small group sessions can be booked with Ray throughout March. Contact Balance directly to organise a session – 02076272308, or contact us to discuss bespoke content for a session.