Balance’s Fitness Classes
Whatever your health, wellness, sport, fitness or professional goals are you will find a class at Balance that is fun, effective, satisfying, engaging AND will guide you successfully to your goals.Our classes also suit those of our clients entering their end-stage rehabilitation phase.
YOUR 1st CLASS AT BALANCE IN CLAPHAM IS FREE
- Kettlebells (London’s longest running class with Svetlana RKC/CKT)
- Strength/Conditioning/Fitness Kettlebell classes for advancing practitioners Monday and Wednesday 8pm
- Beginners and all levels of practitioner welcome to improve their technique – Wednesday 7pm
- Women only kettlebells 30 minutes– Tuesday 10:15am and Friday 9:30am
- Yoga every Tuesday morning, all levels welcome to this flow based yoga class
- Women Only Core Fitness 30 minutes – Tuesday 09:30am and Friday 10:15am
- Men Only Core Fitness Class – coming soon!
- Pilates – beginners and intermediate – Tuesday evening, Saturday mornings
- BANDIT HIIT Class – high intensity interval training with resistance bands Thursday 7pm
- Roll and Recover Class using BlackRoll, Trigger Point Therapy (TPT), PulseRoll vibration, Back Nodger and other self-massage tools. Educate yourself on best techniques for recovery and rehabilitaiton (sport, gym or office tensions). ESSENTIAL Every Thursday Evening and alternate Sunday mornings FREE
We place a strong emphasis on accurate instruction and effective technique. Participant numbers are low, teaching is exceptionally high.
Overall fitness, strength, endurance, resilience, flexibility, fluid movement, core stability, injury prevention and recovery, there is a class for everyone – including 30 min classes that will suit mums with preschoolers.
- Click on specific classes below for further information on that class.
Class cards: buy a 5 or 10 class card and save £££ every session
Call 020 7627 2308 for more information and to book on or ask further questions via our contact page
If you want to come around and take a look at our 7,000 square foot facility first – including ergonomics studio (home/office equipment & set-up), gym, movement and class space let us know and we’ll show you around.