Kettlebell Classes Clapham
Enjoy London’s longest running and most expertly taught kettlebell classes, in Clapham! In-person or online options available.
As a beginner understanding the fundamentals of kettlebell lifting is essential. Svetlana (who has over 20 years of health and fitness experience and is an RKC and CKT qualified kettlebell coach) teaches a class that both guides beginners through the core lifts as well as providing a workout.
- Swing, clean, pus press and snatch
- Squats and lunges
- Presses and rows
- Total body training that refreshes and invigorates the mind as well
- plus Turkish Get Up, Windmill and Single Leg Deadlift
- Each week Svetlana creates new and innovative combinations of drills for both High Intensity Intervals and Cardiovascular training.
If you are an experienced kettlebell lifter you’ll still benefit from Svetlana’s strong focus on quality and technique. Kettlebell used with good form are perfect for strength, endurance, and total body conditioning. The beauty of kettlebells is that if you do it with good form it not only provides you with the “bikini body”** or “speedo physique”** you desire, it also improves the way you move and function. Kettlebells are an ideal resistance tool for health, wellness and athletic training.
One hour of intense work, all the basic drills combined into prolonged sets of effort. As with all physical training its down to you as to how hard you work but Svetlana will ensure you perfect your technique and work to the best of your ability in this class.
Cost: £16.00 pay as you go, 5 or 10 class card for £65 or £110.
** for sustainable transformations (of mind and body) requires sustained daily practice of good eating, drinking, sleeping, movement, relaxation and socialising…as well as kettlebells!!
Kettlebells is a fantastic exercise for post-natal women. It is a wonderful way of raising your heart rate and getting stronger without aggravating pelvic pain or overloading your pelvic floor. It works your core tummy muscles and gluteal (buttock) muscles brilliantly throughout as well. No previous experience in necessary. It is suitable from 6 weeks postnatal.
ALL WOMEN welcome! You don’t have to be post-natal but you DO have to be a woman! This is a fun and informal, 30 minute women’s only class. Absolutely no experience necessary. Babies/toddlers welcome. Run by Regan Siviter, kettlebell coach and women’s health physiotherapist.
…..because they are simply the best retraining tool I have found in my experience of helping women get into shape.
- There is no impact so kind to joints and especially the all important pelvic floor
- It is a great cardio vascular workout in a short amount of time
- It tones the whole body using dynamic movements
- Safe and effective rehab for the pelvis, even when other exercise has failed
- Wonderful for stabilizing wayward joints
- Prepares your body for what you want it to do day to day
- It’s fun, sociable and easy to learn
Come and blow away those kettlebell fears and stereotypes!!
- Don’t forget to book your Mummy MOT, its great to have an individual post natal check, ideally prior to restarting exercise post delivery. See Jo Fordyce
Class Cost: £10.50 or £47.50 for 5 in advance. FIRST CLASS FREE