Clapham Health, Wellbeing and Fitness Classes at Balance
Balance, Clapham for health, wellbeing and fitness classes including pilates, kettlebells, post-natal core, recovery using self-massage rollers and other tools, movement, breathwork and journalling.
Dynamic, breath and movement centric health, wellbeing and fitness classes.
- Post Natal core practice and training, great fitness, great social, great support for all women, especially new mums
- toddlers welcome and entertained!
- Pilates Mat Class with Pilates Sanctuary teachers.
- Essential part of the rehabilitation process for many Balance clients, especially those experiencing back pain
- EVERYONE who steps through our doors, irrespective of their specific issues, has acquired tensions that they can relieve simply.
- using BlackRoll, Trigger Point Therapy (TPT), PulseRoll vibration, Back Nodger and other self-massage tools. Educate yourself on best techniques for regeneration, recovery and rehabilitaiton (sport, gym or office tensions). ESSENTIAL AND FREE
- A class designed and run by the “Human Programme”
- A great blend of open movement, breathwork and journalling. First class is free
We place a strong emphasis on clear accurate instruction and effective technique. To help this participant numbers are low and teaching standards are exceptionally high.
Clapham fitness classes that are effective, engaging, fun and enjoyable.
Whatever your goals our classes can play a part in your success. As well as those with health and fitness aspirations our classes are perfect for those of you going through any form of rehabilitation. Let the teacher know so they can guide you personally to maximise the benefits of their class for you.
Online fitness classes
All of our teachers, coaches, and personal trainers are working ONLINE as well. For more on what is available visit the “online fitness and wellness training” page: https://www.balancephysio.com/online-fitness-and-wellness-training/
Our classes in Clapham offer opportunities to all those seeking
- to progress with their rehabilitation
- to learn how to take care of their own recovery, health and wellbeing
- overall fitness,
- core strength,
- mindful relaxation and well-being
Do you need:
- greater resilience,
- fluid and efficient movement skills,
- to improve your abilities for recovery.
- to improve your physical and mental health and well-being whilst reducing pain, stress and anxiety
if you do, we have a class for you! We even have 30 min classes that will suit mums: preschoolers are welcome here.
- You will find more specific classes information on the individual class pages. Follow the links
Class cards: buy a 5 or 10 class card and save £££ every session
Call 020 7627 2308 for more information and to book on or ask further questions via our contact page
If you want to come around and take a look at our 7,000 square foot facility first – including the studios and gym space let us know and we’ll show you around.