Learn the skill of natural movement and running
It is a great pleasure to have a running coach of Ben’s experience and expertise on the Balance Performance team again. Its wonderful that he’s got stuck in straight away and organised a 4 hour running workshop. It’s short notice but Ben has a few people interested already and some others on the team want to have their running looked at receive his running wisdom – so join them if you can next weekend…:
- Saturday 9th December 2017
- 12pm – 4pm
Be prepared to experience “the eureka” moment and begin the transition to skilful healthy running.
Join renowned running coach and technique specialist Ben Le Vesconte for an intensive afternoon of running and movement coaching.
Whilst awakening your innate skill of running, the day will include:
- Analysis of your current running technique
- Insight into the science of skilful technique and heart rate training
- Step-by-step guide to exercises and running drills
- Live coaching on treadmill with video feedback
- Analysis of new improved technique
- Full follow up Report with video’s force plate analysis
- Strength and Flexibility Exercise Plan
Call us on 02076272308
in conditioning / movement / Running / Strength and Conditioning / Workshop