Olympic Weightlifting Seminar London November 2015
Olympic Weightlifting Seminar – Sunday, 22nd November
10am to 3pm
at Balance Performance Physiotherapy
Coached by Michaela Breeze, Olympic Weightlifting Coach, Olympic and Commonwealth Games Champion
Clean, jerk, snatch, assistance movements, foundation strength exercises, efficient movement patterns
- The day is intended to educate, up skill, and develop those who either:
- actively use Olympic lifting as part of their training – for competition or sport (eg. rugby, MMA, thai boxing, BJJ, athletics, CrossFit)
- coach others or see the implications of lifting with poor technique and want to develop their knowledge to be in a stronger position to advise and guide others (eg. physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors etc)
- The seminar will look theoretically and practically at the following aspects of Olympic lifting
- The ‘Clean’
- The ‘Jerk’
- The ‘Snatch’
- All assistance movements relevant to the above exercises
- Foundation strength exercises for each of the Olympic lifts
- The fundamental movement patterns needed to be most efficient and more importantly safe when lifting.
- The seminar will be very interactive to meet the needs of all participants
- There will be plenty of time for Q&A throughout the day.
- The seminar will equally suit those who want to practically “get involved” as well as those happier to observe and input from a coaching/treatment perspective.
- Cost £100
- Book now by calling Balance Performance Physiotherapy 02076272308
- if you prefer to use online booking with Eventbrite use this link: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/olympic-weightlifting-seminar-learn-the-skills-tickets-19278447355