Diet and Nutrition
Rees Colling and Aidan Goggins are both highly qualified and experienced in the field of diet, sports nutrition and nutritional therapy.
This gives you access to a wealth of knowledge not just as it relates to good health, weight loss and sports performance but also recovery from injury, trauma, surgery and illness (from auto-immune diseases to cancer).
Rees and Aidan have gained their experience working for the NHS, in private practice in UK, Australia and Ireland, with general and specific populations, within the pharamacy profession, with sports teams and individuals for many years.
Providing expert nutritional advice to optimise health (mental and physical), athletic performance, reduce risk factors for disease, to hasten and provide complete recovery from illness and surgery.
Working and communicating closely with the strength and conditioning coaches as well as the sports injury, back pain teams and other professionals at Balance it is simple for Rees and Aidan to discuss your specific requirements as related to your sports, fitness , injury recovery goals. We know that nutrition significantly increases the effectiveness of recovery and performance, as well as health.
- One to one consultation and follow up sessions to monitor progress.
- Face to face, skype and email can be used to ensure success in changing/tuning diet and lifestyle
- Assessment of body measurements, medical problems and interpretation of blood results to determine future health risks.
- Comprehensive analysis of diet and eating patterns.
- Estimation of energy and nutrient requirements to ensure nutritional needs are met.
- Advice on training diets, hydration and recovery refuelling strategies for athletes.
- Education to clarify the current fad diets and food myths.
So how does someone actually benefit from dietary and nutritional advice?
- Losing weight sensibly and keeping it off permanently.
- Decreasing body fat stores and increasing lean muscle mass.
- Improve sporting performances by maximising energy and hydration levels.
- Reduce risks of developing obesity, heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Provide advice on functional foods, vitamins, minerals and supplements.
- Improve your strength, stamina, speed and recovery.
For further queries or to book an appointment call 020-7627-2308 OR
- contact Rees directly on 077 34959 285 or email email@example.com.
- contact Aidan directly on Skype "aidan.goggins" or email firstname.lastname@example.org