How do I arrange an appointment?
Lucy Howcroft the Practice Manager heads up the front of house team with Sabrina, Louisa, Sharnie, Lucy Jones and Emer making up rest of the team. They will help you arrange an appointment with the professional best suited to help you.
Book online, by telephone, or drop in and make one face to face.
To arrange your first appointment you can make use of our contact page by clicking on the "Book now!" tab to the right.
- Let us know what it is you need us to help you with.
- Give us an idea of when you would like to attend.
- Let us know how you would like us to contact you.
Your email will come through to one of the reception team who will deal with it asap.
Book by telephone
Call 020 7627 2308.
- Let them know what it is we can help you with
- They will find a time that accomodates your schedule and gets you in with the right professional.
- Balance can be very busy, especially first thing in the morning and after work until 9pm, please be patient as we try and find you the time to suite you.
Come and see us
We would be happy to show you around one of our clinics and allow you to get an idea as to why we are so different to the expectations most people have as to what physiotherapy involves. Balance is so much more.
If you need to speak with a physiotherapist or any of the professionals on the team about the specifics of your problem prior to booking this is not a problem, ask the reception team.