Diet & Nutrition
It’s simple enough, as Michael Pollen the author of one of our recommended books “Food Rules” says
“Eat food, mainly plants, not too much”
But as with many things, and for many people, it’s easier said than done. We are without doubt at Balance Performance that what you eat is not only of major importance to your overall health but also hugely influential on your efficiency to recover from any illness or injury. So many times our injured clients report that they have either put weight on when injured or have lowered the quality of their eating – often because of some change in their motivation. We would encourage a more proactive approach and show you that its an opportunity and could be a major incentive for you to further IMPROVE what you eat. The majority of us are, after all, interested in resolving problems as fast as possible.
- Do you need to lose bodyweight to improve your health? It will, as a healthy bodyweight decreases your risk of diabetes
- Do you want to reduce your body fat for sports performance, or making a weight division?
- Do you feel that improving your diet is needed to reduce the symptoms of a particular illness or condition you are suffering – IBS, adrenal fatigue, poor energy
- Do you want to reduce bodyweight or body fat to simply feel better, more mobile and agile?
- Do you want to get back in to clothes that didn’t used to be so tight or have a goal for a specific day?…weddings spring to mind.
Whatever the focus of your attention let Rees Colling guide you to better eating habits, increase your knowledge so you can make better food choices and ensure your future health, walk you through and support you as you make the necessary changes.
Rees provides expert nutritional advice to optimise health, athletic performance and reduce risk factors for disease. Working and communicating closely with the strength and conditioning coaches as well as the sports injury, back pain teams and other professionals at Balance to discuss the requirements of clients significantly increases the effectiveness of recovery, performance and weight loss.
- To book an appointment call 02076272308 or read some more…
So what does Rees offer exactly?
- One to one consultation and follow up sessions to monitor progress.
- Assessment of body measurements, medical problems and interpretation of blood results to determine future health risks.
- Comprehensive analysis of diet and eating patterns.
- Estimation of energy and nutrient requirements to ensure nutritional needs are met.
- Advice on training diets, hydration and recovery refuelling strategies for athletes.
- Education to clarify and demystify the current fad diets and food myths
- Guide and inform you to understand your individual requirements and the possible responses you may have if adopting the Paleo Diet (in all its guises) or a Vegetarian or Vegan lifestyle.
So how does someone benefit from dietary and nutritional guidance?
- Losing weight sensibly and keeping it off permanently.
- Decreasing body fat stores and increasing lean muscle mass.
- Improve sporting performances by maximising energy and hydration levels.
- Reduce risks of developing obesity, heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Provide advice on functional foods, superfoods, vitamins, minerals and sports supplements.
- Improve your strength, stamina, speed and recovery.
For further queries or to book an appointment contact Rees directly on 077 34959 285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.